Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+ Redemption missing in benifits tab

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 05:08 PM)
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION AND CLAIMED MY BUDS+.
THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO CLAIM PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS

I have Claimed my Buds+. the problem was i opened samsung members but did not loged into my samsung account. later when i logged into my samsung account found buds+ redemption in benifits tab. and claimed them with the procedure with daraz. Now they will diliver till 12 sept. To all who cant see redemption in benifits tab. please sign in through samsung account and then in benifit tab you will find the galaxy buds+ redemption there. best of luck

I purchased note 20 ultra. Till yesterday i could see buds+ redemption in benifits tab. But today when i tried  to claim my buds+ i dont see buds+ redemption in benifits tab.
Kindly guide me in this manner.
Moderators answer please.
@AhsanA

7 Comments
amanfiaz84
Active Level 1
Promotions
same problem brother
0 Likes
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Promotions
did you loged in from note 20 ultra and signed in from your account
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have Claimed my Buds+.
the problem was i opened samsung members but did not loged into my samsung account.
later when i logged into my samsung account found buds+ redemption in benifits tab. and claimed them with the procedure with daraz.
Now they will diliver till 12 sept.

To all who cant see redemption in benifits tab. please sign in through samsung account and then in benifit tab you will find the galaxy buds+ redemption there.
best of luck
0 Likes
umer562
Active Level 1
Promotions
same problem...i opened samsung member appp or logen in my account bt same not found redemtion...please help me if you know haw can redeem
Promotions
 i am unable to process Samsung Galaxy Buds plus redemption after purchasing Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 

I was following the procedure but when selecting payment method  i have accidentally selected Jazz Cash instead of Debit/Credit Card 

And i am now unable to complete the process

First of all if that is so precise to select payment method it should not gave members any other payment option during ordering.
 There are many others begging for their galaxy buds Rs 2 page and no one is answering there

Page link:

My request is to resolve my issue as i donot want to loose my pre order gift because of illogical process provided by daraz

I demand to resolve my issue before the redemption scheme ends (30 sept 2020)

amanfiaz84
Active Level 1
Promotions
i m signed in 2 days ago on Samsung members but not respons my buds+ redemption.
i m still waiting 🙃
0 Likes
umar1989
Active Level 1
Promotions
i cannot find the buds in benifits
0 Likes