Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A31 Buds+

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 03:12 PM)
StarSign7
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
I bought my Galaxy A31 in August and according to the deal it comes with Buds+ which are supposed to be redeemed in the Samsung Members app with a proof of purchase. Well I had the phone delivered via courier today 01/09/2020. When I get to this Samsung members there is no such banner. How do I then get the buds? So that if I'm not getting them I return the Samsung phone immediately using my 7 day cool-off period!!!
15 Comments
maryke
Active Level 4
Promotions
i phoned them lady gave me reference till today no word. and cell c is more useless
HeinA
Active Level 3
Promotions
Samsung dont care. Attitude is not our problem. No wonder Huawei overtook them in the market.
NimmiA
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I have the same problem
NimmiA
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
is there a number we can call
0 Likes
Shazikiss
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes I've been having the same problem with Samsung. They have given me various email addresses to send my information and I've done so and still nothing. I purchased the A31 for the buds. I feel cheated into doing so because if I'd been told that I would not receive the buds, I would have waited to purchase a better phone for the same price. I've been loyal to Samsung for years and I'm so disappointed by this. Samsung has become too expensive and their service has seriously deteriorated.
FicZo
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same story here bought the phone on promo for the buds before end of August if I am not getting any response or link to redeem them by tomorrow. I am excersing my 7 day cool-off period by returning this phone
0 Likes