Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Free products

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 03:21 PM)
GavinT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Looking at the board, I see a lot of people struggling to claim the buds and tag that is supposed to be given when you purchase a S21. I simply cannot get it to work. I have gone through the 'claim' process on my mobile multiple times, and have been through:
- Wouldn't upload an existing invoice scan - forced to take a photo of it instead

- When I am finished filling in the form, it says my "email ID is invalid" - no way, it is the same one I am logged in here with

What gives? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  GavinT

Please try the following to process your claim: 

1. Uninstall the Samsung Members app, then re-install it. 

2. Ensure that you have added your Samsung Account to the device. 

3. Also Clear your data: Settings>>Apps>> Samsung Members >> Storage>> Clear Data.

If the issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the error you get when trying to claim and email it to verify@samsung.com.  Please include your Full Names, Cell phone number, IMEI number, Proof of purchase and delivery address. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
GavinT
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Forgot to mention - when I try to post a chat on this same mobile, it recommends I first chose an alias, selecting the option to do that, crashes samsung members app

0 Likes
mandruPS
Active Level 2
Promotions
now that makes me anxious because I pre-ordered S21, and it can only be delivered on 5 Feb.
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  GavinT

Please try the following to process your claim: 

1. Uninstall the Samsung Members app, then re-install it. 

2. Ensure that you have added your Samsung Account to the device. 

3. Also Clear your data: Settings>>Apps>> Samsung Members >> Storage>> Clear Data.

If the issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the error you get when trying to claim and email it to verify@samsung.com.  Please include your Full Names, Cell phone number, IMEI number, Proof of purchase and delivery address. 

0 Likes