Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Free gifts

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 12:48 PM)
Arisha0001
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
How do I claim the free gifts (s-pen and cover)? I took a contract with telkom on the 6th December 2021 and part of the contract was the free s pen and cover. I called telling many times about was told to register on the samsung members app. Please assist further. 
17 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Arisha0001 kindly provide more information related to your query and advise what error message are you getting when claiming from Samsung members App?

Please provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
Arisha0001
Active Level 1
Promotions
How do I claim? At this point I'm not sure how to claim the free gifts.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Follow the steps below.

Participating network service providers and other retail partners process:

1. Access the Apps tray on the device then open the Samsung Members App and log in.

2. Search and click on the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G promotion and follow the prompts.

3. Upload your proof of purchase. Complete and submit the online form with your details.

4. Once you have successfully submitted your form, you will receive a tracking number.

5. Once your form and proof of purchase have been successfully validated you will receive a congratulatory message by way of e-mail.

6. The courier company will then arrange delivery of your Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, S Pen and Clear View Cover within 4 weeks, depending on region and delivery details.

Samsung Online Store process:

Buy your phone at samsung.com/za/ and claim your gift at checkout.
The new device and gifts will be delivered to the address provided.

0 Likes
Arisha0001
Active Level 1
Promotions
I do not find the promotion banner here. It does not appear. This is quiet frustrating, please send me a link.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Apologies for that, please use the following link: https://africa.mkt.samsung.com/za/s21-ultra-free-cover

0 Likes
Arisha0001
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you
Arisha0001
Active Level 1
Promotions
Please can you follow up on the status of my claim? Reference number 11907010518462VJDE
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Arisha0001 kindly contact Altron on the following contact numbers 087-655-0515 for tracking purposes.

Segopotse
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Good morning @Tsogo_sam05
I'm struggling to claim the 7inch tablets on the App. May you please send me the link to complete and claim?
0 Likes