Beginner Level 2
I have claimed the TV promotion on purchasing my Note 20, received a claim number and further not one word  about this claim . Not good service
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi, Siamese kindly be advised that you will only receive the 32" HD TV within 6-8 weeks of your claim and TV license being validated.

View solution in original post

Hi, Foki please dial *#06# from the dialer pad on the phone and you will see the IMEI number including the serial number of the device on the screen.

14 Comments
Active Level 1
I also want to claim how do I get imei and number

Hi, Foki please dial *#06# from the dialer pad on the phone and you will see the IMEI number including the serial number of the device on the screen.

Active Level 1
and the invoice

Hi, Siamese kindly be advised that you will only receive the 32" HD TV within 6-8 weeks of your claim and TV license being validated.

Beginner Level 2
Tsogo_sam05 problem is that I accidentally submitted invoice twice instead of ID and invoice and this was three weeks ago , I would expect that someone would by now have picked that up and responded to me

Hi, Siamese please share the device IMEI number so as to check the claim from our side.

I Mei note 20 356214463491917

Hi, Siamese we are unable to find anything from the IMEI number provided, please share your email address used to forward the invoice if it was submitted via email to verify@samsung.com.

stefanrbause@gmail.com