Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fake deals.

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 05:05 PM)
RickyP
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Why do you have promotions that you have no intention honoring. I'm still waiting on my TV from my note 20 deal. One of the your reps sorted out everything for me in the store and yet I am still having problems. I have gone from a long loyal customer to an extremely unhappy one. I will no longer spend my hard earned money on your brand.
5 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi RickyP 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will do our best to resolve this matter. 

Please provide us with your email address or IMEI number so we can check on your claim?

0 Likes
RickyP
Active Level 1
Promotions
Mandroidboogie@gmail.com
0 Likes
gat
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
same here . **bleep** deal. lots of excuses. gonna report to vodacom and hello Peter. feel like getting my lawyer involved. every time difference excuses 😡😡😡and don't believe in Samsung feedback. empty promises, feedback that means nothing!!!! IMEI nr 351684/18/068220/1 regeristred for 1 person with all submitted documents.
Pistol
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same happend to me !! No help ,dragging on with no Joy !! Maybe we need to return the phone to vodacom and cancel the contract
0 Likes
Pistol
Active Level 1
Promotions
if you really like to assist ,make a plan and start giving people what you owe them !! my email adress - pieter@julianthom.co.za