Did you mean: 

Original topic:

FALSE TV PROMOTION SAMSUNG NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 08:55 PM)
BaronD
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions

Beginning November I got my contract, I submitted all information that the website asked. I called to confirm and was told everything was OK. Then time starts passing. Then diversion tactics start to justify the delays. One day you need to resubmit your TV license and information to verify at Samsung, yet the website only asked for "I.D number of TV license holder".

Then the staff with false promises. Iv been hearing 2 weeks from December.

I have bought this TV atleast twice with the airtime and time wasted that I will never get back. The call centre agents run away when you're upset and pray on your vulnerability when you're sad with false promised that never get honored.

I can't speak well of anyone at Samsung. Everyone has the same lies in the call centre at the end of the day. 

Business tip for this badly managed organisation: Promise late and deliver early. 

It would be more honest and ethical to say 8 to 56 weeks for delivery!!!!

Maybe then we would have the option not to sign up for these contracts. You opt for the top of the range and end up being treated like nothing. 

Well done Samsung, well done!!!!

4 Comments
Revs007
Active Level 3
Promotions
they keep doing the same thing with my Galaxy buds, I've been waiting since last year October...I've called them numerous times...Its shocking behavior from such a brand
0 Likes
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
it really is, no one has consideration for the client. the sale is done so we don't matter to them anymore
0 Likes
TunderStorm81
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hey, got my TV today, after 5 months of waiting, and guess what.. not a smart TV, or built in WiFi. Im selling it tomorrow as my entire house is connected through WiFi. Very disappointing indeed.
BaronD
Active Level 3
Promotions
what in the world is wrong with Samsung, I thought it was supposed to be a smart TV?
0 Likes