Original topic:

Exclusive Preview for A80

(Topic created on: 06-25-2019 06:03 PM)
navneet0693
Active Level 10
Options
Promotions
A80 is coming to your city!

Samsung will soon hold preview event exclusively for Samsung Members in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore.

Fill the form here:

https://www.mygalaxy-samsung.com/mygalaxyweb/CityRegistration.aspx

Or, just tap thr banner of homepage of Samsung Members app.
0 Likes
12 Comments
varinder87
Active Level 7
Promotions
another costly piece of crap by Samsung. Samsung is now focusing on quantity and flooding market with phones having little variation in features.
navneet0693
Active Level 10
Promotions
then why you are here bro?
0 Likes
profficial001
Active Level 9
Promotions
exactly...
0 Likes
profficial001
Active Level 9
Promotions
he didn't tell that he dislikes Samsung nor did he say that he loves it!!😉
0 Likes
varinder87
Active Level 7
Promotions
because i have made a mistake by purchasing samsung a30 and dont want others to do the same mistake. samsung is very poor in performance to price comparison. sensors, fingerprint reader, camera, processor and audio everything is poor and price 16999rs that is unjustify. From the first day i am struggling to unlock the phone by my 2nd fingerprint but fails every time, even tried to add the fingerprint but failed and always shows no match everytime. from this i can judge the quality of samsung. Audio output is exceptionally poor and 1.7 aperture camera is gimmick.
0 Likes
varinder87
Active Level 7
Promotions
i dont hate Samsung just hate the way samsung making fun of people. 2ndly dont have any problem from samsung S series devices as i am also using them but A series is crap and costly.
0 Likes
AkhilSarin
Active Level 5
Promotions

Thanks to inform us

Ishanii
Active Level 5
Promotions

super excited for this event.

AbhilashKumar
Active Level 4
Promotions