Original topic:

Entertainer Issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2021 06:34 AM)
AliAlkaabi
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Tbh .. I can't wait theme .. I just Uninstall 3.9 version ( the latest one up to this date ) and I downloaded the 3.8 version apk file from Google.. and the entertainer is working without a single issue.. I know its an unofficial way .. but at least until they fix it then I will do the update..
20 Comments
NiVer17
Active Level 6
Promotions
That is good news. Can you guide us on how you do it? Thanks much.
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Promotions
Hi,
Recent update of Samsung Members app fixed the issue.
Do update and check again.
Good luck 👍
0 Likes
AliAlkaabi
Active Level 2
Promotions
Uninstall samsung members .. Then Google ( samsung members apk 3.8.02.3 ) download and install the file.. it works for me as a note 10+ user .. it's just a temporary solution until they release a new update .. NOTE that after you install the apk file it will ask you to update the app .. Don't update the app because they will update you to the current version on today's date .. wait until they release another update in the future then update it
NiVer17
Active Level 6
Promotions
thank you so much AliAlkaabi.i did it from google playstore and boom...now my entertainer is working again...i can see now all the offers.thanks you so much...it was really a great help.
AliAlkaabi
Active Level 2
Promotions
welcome .. anytime
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Promotions
Hi,
Recent update of Samsung Members app fixed the issue.
Do update and check again.
Good luck 👍
0 Likes
fatality
Active Level 1
Promotions
they patched it off. called samsung and janice from entertainer. they said it's officially ended
0 Likes
AliAlkaabi
Active Level 2
Promotions
So weird.. my note 9 still have the entertainer
0 Likes
fatality
Active Level 1
Promotions
yeah I downgraded. and all. then called entertainer direct. they said it's gone now and won't continue unless paid for via the playstore app. you are one of the last of the lucky ones
0 Likes