Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Enquiring about how this galaxy buds thing works

(Topic created on: 05-04-2023 03:28 PM)
CJ96
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Just trying to find out how I'm supposed to claim these buds, I got a contract at vodacom for an a34 and it came with a watch and buds I had to redeem from this app, but I don't see any promotional banner for the A series, only for the s23 and the z4. So how are we supposed to claim the buds for the A series phones?
12 Comments
SwCharlie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
There's an icon "discover", bottom keft of the app. Navigating to that page, you can scroll through until you see the option to claim the buds for a34/a54. You will be required to enter some details, such as the phone IMEI number, your address and upload a proof of purchase that you can get from Vodacom
0 Likes
CJ96
Active Level 1
Promotions
There is no option for claiming buds with the a34, the redeem buds there is only for the s23 series and the z4 series 1683212892863_1683212892851_0.jpg
0 Likes
CoraS
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Any idea what format I can send the invoice? I tried .jpg and pdf, both indicating the format is invalid
0 Likes
nickolay
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi. I can't seen to find the option to claim the buds for A54. Are there any other way?
0 Likes
SwCharlie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
You can find it hereScreenshot_20230504_174256_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
CJ96
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yeah I don't see that at all. Would that only show up on the A-series phones?
0 Likes
ZMJ
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I uploaded the earbuds promo at the Samdung store, after buying the s23 Ultra - 3 weeks ago. No comms received to date. I am at a loss of words
CJ96
Active Level 1
Promotions
So it seems as if the promo only shows up on the A-series phone, I am still using my note 10
0 Likes
SwCharlie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I got an email after less than a week of submission
0 Likes