Did you mean: 

Original topic:

E-voucher

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 09:34 AM)
Lestie
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi members! Has anyone been able to redeem their E-voucher they have received when purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra?? Mine keeps on saying invalid code, and I have been logging numerous calls to Samsung with little to no help. This is getting so ridiculous, it all seems like false advertisement... Extremely disappointed to say the least! 
13 Comments
Fanistaroy
Active Level 3
Promotions
Have You Called Their Head Office?
0 Likes
Lestie
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have, I just get told that they'll phone me once the issue is resolved, and that they can't tell me more about the issue or when it will be resolved...
Shaheenm
Active Level 4
Promotions
its resolved last week
use the same voucher code to redeem
or call
and choose option for e store
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Promotions
Unfortunately I wish you luck on this as you will note this platform is plagued with Samsung's inability to deliver on their promised promotions. I complained on Hellopeter four times before I was even called back. Its not about the promotion for me anymore its about the principle of Samsung's poor customer service and ethics.
Lestie
Active Level 1
Promotions
It's so ridiculous, I mean the only motive for buying the phone was that I would be able to get the buds... I've sent emails, and they came back saying they are Samsung E-store in India, and unfortunately they can't help...
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Promotions
Very sad indeed
Fanistaroy
Active Level 3
Promotions
Samsung Is Failing Us DRAMATICALLY
Frosty11
Active Level 1
Promotions
NO!