Original topic:

Don't let them get away with it

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 01:52 AM)
franco101
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi 

If you are still waiting on your TV from Samsung please contact me for more details on how to get it. Those thieves working for samsung must be learnt a lesson. I eventually got my tv. Don't let these thieves steal what's yours. And I know exactly how to put stop to there cashing in days they have no idea what's waiting 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi **bleep**, I hear you man. I have posted several times on this community forum and squat has been done to accelerate the gift redemption process. I don't think the community moderators are empowered to expedite things. Maybe the best way is to go straight to the top executive leadership of Samsung's SA directors.

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi **bleep**, I hear you man. I have posted several times on this community forum and squat has been done to accelerate the gift redemption process. I don't think the community moderators are empowered to expedite things. Maybe the best way is to go straight to the top executive leadership of Samsung's SA directors.
seumo
Active Level 8
Promotions
The guy said that he could help you get your TV so direct message him for the procedure to follow
0 Likes