Original topic:

DREAM COME TRUE💫 ..SAMSUNG MEMBERS BA🤩

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 02:58 AM)
Promotions
Hey there, my fellow community members !!
I'm Dr Ramdas S Pai, from Kanhangad, Kerala. I'm a dentist by profession whereas my passion greatly lies in photography. 

When I say photography, it is mainly and exclusively mobile photography. Many of you all might wonder what great photography can you do with a mobile camera but, trust me with a camera like Samsung's you can truly create wonders. 

Apart from photography, I also sing. Im a trained classical singer who can also sing many other genres. Film songs are still my favourite.

Gadgets!! How can I not include about gadgets in my interests. I'm extremely passionate about technology and love learning and teaching about gadgets. Some of my friends have even been annoyed with my never ending lessons about technology but on the other hand they also come to me for technical advices and solving some of the technical problems. 
My first ever smartphone was the Galaxy Y after which I have used a series of Samsung phones like the J1, S2 plus, S3, S6 and at present, the Galaxy S9 plus. I have also been using the Samsung UHD 4k Smart TV. 
My interest towards photography first started with Galaxy S3 and continues with the Galaxy S9 plus now.
I have been a part of the Samsung Members Community for about 3 years now and my journey as an ambassador is yet to start. I was choosen as the Brand Ambassador on the 3rd of December 2019 which was the most happiest day of my life and it was very special to me as I always wanted to be a BA of Samsung.
I personally think that Samsung has the best camera than its competitors. As a macro photographer Samsung's camera gives me what I really want. It captures even the tiniest details which  I want to show the world.

Shot on Galaxy S6

Shot on Galaxy S9+

Shot on Galaxy S9+

Shot on Galaxy S9plus.

Apart from macro photography, I also love landscape photography as I'm a travel addict.

Shot on Galaxy S9+

I love to explore a lot of new places and capture some of the breathtaking views with my Galaxy camera. 
I have been questioned many a times by people whether have I really shot some of my photographs with a mobile camera. I find this very motivating because I think that's the real success of my skills and Samsung's camera as we together make the impossible possible. I feel proud to be a Samsung owner when people appreciate my photography. 
As a new BA, I'm looking forward to work with Samsung by solving technical queries and creating some amazing contents in the Galaxy Gallery.
As far as now, the best experience I have had with Samsung is when I was selected as the Brand Ambassador. I'm overwhelmed to be an ambassador and really excited to be a part of Samsung's upcoming events. 

Thank you once again Samsung for this great opportunity...
10 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Promotions