Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cover and s pen

(Topic created on: 10-16-2021 11:17 PM)
zanlevi
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
How do i redeem my cover and s pen with the galaxy s21 ultra 5g phone according to mtn i can redeem it on the galaxy store 

9 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, zanlevi purchase Galaxy S21 ultra 5G between 1 October - 30 November 2021 and redeem between 1 October – 7 December 2021.

1. Activate the qualifying device, open the Samsung Members App and log in.

2. Click on the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G promotion and follow the prompts.

3. Upload your proof of purchase. Complete and submit the online form with your details.

4. Once you have successfully submitted your form, you will receive a tracking number.

5. Once your form and proof of purchase have been successfully validated you will receive a congratulatory message by way of e-mail.

6. The courier company will then arrange delivery of your Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, S Pen and Clear View Cover within 4 weeks, depending on region and delivery details.

0 Likes
P0z
Active Level 4
Promotions
What happens when you purchased the device via cellphone contract. There are not reciepts
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, P0z kindly be advised that an invoice receipt should be provided if not, please request it and advise that it is for a promotion claim.

0 Likes
EchoEcho
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Hi Tsogo_sam05

I followed the instructions above, however I do not see or have an option for Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G promotions? I only see advertising for trading in your cell phone?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, EchoEcho kindly advise if the device is fully updated, Apps, software update, and also logged into a Samsung account from the Galaxy S21?

0 Likes
JenDais
Active Level 1
Promotions
Comply to all of the above, but promotion still not visible as EchoEcho experienced..
0 Likes
EtienneEarle
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I know of a few people including me with the same problem. Could you resolve it?
JenDais
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have the exact same problem; cannot see/find the Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G promotion anywhere in the app. Updated Apps and S/W and logged into my Samsung account...
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Good day members, we apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused, kindly contact the following number (+27876550515) for further assistance with the banner not appearing.

0 Likes