Original topic:

Competition Entry via Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 05:17 PM)
Members_hq7vSp2
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

Hello

When getting an entry into the competition, a coupon code is generated. 

Do i need to click the "Mark as used" - to enter into the competition?

Thanks

Sam 

8 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Members_hq7vSp2 kindly be advised that you can only click on marked as used on the coupon if it has been received and used, for now, you can just wait for a response regarding winning the price.

Promotions

so does this mean that i have an entry into the competition?

Also i received a notification saying that it is going to expire, so no sure what that means?

Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise if you have completed the taps required for the competition opted in?

Please also provide a screenshot for a description.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

Promotions

Hi

Yes the 5 taps was done to gain an entry. WhatsApp Image 2021-11-22 at 14.34.15.jpeg

Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Kindly be advised that the picture shows that you are entered into a draw and the expiring date is the duration in which the competition will end, should you win the price the coupon reference will be used as an identification that the price should be awarded to you upon communication made.

You may mark it as used once the competition period has ended and you received your price should you have won.

Thank you for the swift response.

Promotions

thank you , that now helps, i have been marking it  as used to submit it for all the competitions. 
no wonder I have won anything. 

crossing fingers now that i will will something.

Nishay
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Such an odd system that isn't explained at all
charlie-t
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I still don't understand how it works
0 Likes