Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds dedemption

(Topic created on: 04-25-2023 09:57 AM)
Heila
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi. I am struggling to redeem my free live buds with Galaxy A54. Tried to redeem on Members, claim unsuccessful. The email adress for resubmission not found. Please help
0 Likes
29 Comments
Len09
Active Level 4
Promotions
Oh my gosh!!!! It's not supposed to be so freaken difficult! I told them yesterday they are lookinf for reasons not to give us what they are advertising
0 Likes
Heila
Active Level 2
Promotions
So I got a reply from tellus. Said I must mail to this adress. Did it previously as well, but it failed. This time mail went through, still waiting for reply..
samsung@isonxperiences.com
Len09
Active Level 4
Promotions
Well fingers crossed! After my tantrum they simply forwarded it to other people saying hey team see below client in copy and I'm yet to hear something
0 Likes
Rish30
Active Level 4
Promotions
I asked the sales agent to do it for me and I received an email with a reference number so hoping to get mine next week or so.
0 Likes
Heila
Active Level 2
Promotions
What's the use of a ref nr if there is no place to communicate? No email adress works, telephone nr keeps you on for hours...
0 Likes
Rish30
Active Level 4
Promotions
Have you ever thought of using online chat....
0 Likes
Heila
Active Level 2
Promotions
I did actually and they directed me to call customer care, which also leads my nowhere sadly
0 Likes
SneSA
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi everyone, just maybe think I should join this thread too. Bought Galaxy S23 Ultra + Galaxy watch5 and was not told that to redeem the buds I'd have to go through this difficult process. I was made to believe that I'd get them immediately. After the purchase, they only gave me an invoice that only had the phone (watch5 was on a separate invoice) and my application got rejected because of missing documents. I then got the shop to print all items on one invoice and I sent everything through to the link I was provided via email, and unfortunately it appears to be blocking my emails. No response either from the help line they gave us.
0 Likes
Wrlrl
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I bought an A34 - This is very discouraging. Why didn't they just hand them along with the phone... any one with good news at least or you are all waiting with no success?
0 Likes
Len09
Active Level 4
Promotions
I eventually got my buds after numerous emails and failed phone calls. It took a month!!! I eventually made on hell of a scene on Twitter... I did read on another thread they do have a back log and it seems like they forget about the old claims and process the new ones
0 Likes