Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds and Smart tag

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 10:36 PM)
Nkanyiso87
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I recently bought a Galaxy S21 Ultra and qualified for a set of buds and a smart tag. I filled in the registration here on Members as instructed, but it has been radionsilence from Samsung since then. Has anyone had a similar problem? How long do they usually take to get in touch, and how long before one can expect the items? 
16 Comments
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Promotions
Did you receive your reply message on Members saying your claim was successful?. if so, then keep an eye on your junkmail folder in your email for further communications with reference numbers. Then you need to be patient but call the number on the email regularly to follow up. I goy my bjds pro and tag about 2 weeks after my claim, but i was co tacting them daily.
0 Likes
Nkanyiso87
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks for the reply Ryan. I haven't even received confirmation of my claim.
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Promotions
Have you had a good look in your junkmail folder?. Most people are finding their confirmation mails in there.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi Nkanyiso87 

Please provide your claim date and IMEI number to check the status. 

0 Likes
Nkanyiso87
Active Level 1
Promotions
My claim date was the 24th of February and my IMEI number is 35029994440619255
0 Likes
wahid78
Active Level 1
Promotions
hi can u please advise us on how to retrieve my buds
0 Likes
Nkanyiso87
Active Level 1
Promotions
@Maps_sam07 please advise if my claim was received. if not, I will have to submit another one.
0 Likes
kirannaicker
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi Nkanyiso87
I'm also awaiting confirmation after sending through my claim last week. I only have the reference number that appeared after the claim.
0 Likes
Nkanyiso87
Active Level 1
Promotions
I didn't even receive a reference 😕