Original topic:

Buds+ Promotion (Delivery)

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 12:34 PM)
Draken8314
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi, 

I've claimed my Galaxy Buds+ on the 23rd of May already, received CITD# but till today (4 MONTHS) I haven't heard anything from Samsung or the courier company.
After calling Courier It I was advised that they havent received anything from samsung within the last 6 months. It's level 1 lock down already and the service from Samsung is absolutely pathetic.
From someone that's a fan of Samsung products, I am SERIOUSLY reconsidering going back to Apple or giving Xiaomi a shot.

5 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Draken8314 please provide us with the full CITD reference number so as to check your claim.

0 Likes
Divan67
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
hi Tsogo, can I give you my CITD number as well please I claimed and received CITD number the 7th of JUNE also almost 4 months.

I sent an email after two months of waiting, and every time IF I ger any response it says only that the verify team will get back to me.
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
please let us know if you get a response
this app
Samsung email
customer service is a joke
complain
and Escalate this matter to all channels
CPA
ombudsman
fraud
advertising fraud
etc etc

its about time we eradicate uselessness at every level.
0 Likes
Staviro
Active Level 1
Promotions
I claimed about a week or 2 ago and got my buds today. They do deliver. I'm not really sure what happened with your claim. But as for me, Samsung didn't reply via mail. The courier just called me out of the blue and said they have my stuff and I went to collect
0 Likes
Draken8314
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi Tsogo,

MY CITD number is as follows CITD235591612574. I got another response from Samsung on Members stating that there was no promotion on the S10e for the buds+... The fact that there is even that assumption from Samsung is even more evident that "customer service " is non existent.
0 Likes