Original topic:

👌👌Be The Next Samsung Brand Ambassador👌👌

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 12:05 AM)
Pratibhakumari
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Want to become a Brand Ambassador of Samsung!!!

Then there is a good news for all whosoever interested or not interested in becoming a Brand Ambassador of Samsung that is the Samsung Brand Ambassador from is live if you wanna become a BA(Brand Ambassador) then go guys and fill the form.

If you are the lucky one then you will get a chance to become as a Samsung Brand Ambassador. That sounds nice naa!!

So guys firstly go through the terms of Brand Ambassador Program and then fill the form of BA.

Hope you will we the next lucky Brand Ambassador of Samsung. 

Go through the link and submit your application ASAP.

Application link:

5 Comments
shivaadaa
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I m playing Free Fire game above more then 2years I download the Expension file once only but in Samsung m20 Mobile I m downloading Daily I never Seen like this Worst Mobile in my life worst mobile worst developers worst update from the Team of Samsung Family I would like to change my Device please Update clear the Bugs I m losed my Daily data more then 350mb for Downloading this Expension files 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Promotions
It's Game fault and not with Samsung
0 Likes
shivaadaa
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
it's not game fault I used lots of mobile like real me mi honor on that mobile I downloaded once only but in this mobile only I m downloading Daily
0 Likes
Promotions
0 Likes
Promotions
👍👍