Original topic:

BRAND AMBASSADOR/INTRODUCTION

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 06:11 PM)
Sidhabhi
Options
Promotions
HI,
MEMBERS/DEAR FRIENDS..

So,let me introduce myself...yeah, I know, few users must be thinking, lo aa gaya ek aur post BA introduction ka..😆🤣..but this is my task and even you guys should know the real face behind Tony Stark aka Iron Man..😜

My name is Siddharth Abhishek and my native place is Patna, born and raised in Patna and did my Btech in biotechnology from Amity university, Noida in the year 2007.

Right now, I work as a Senior instructional designer and trainer in learning and development department, having 12 years of experience..

Coming to Samsung, I joined this community 7 or 8 months back..as S10+ is my first Samsung device and thankful to Samsung for giving me this opportunity to work as a BA..

Honestly, I never thought that i will go for Samsung as my previous smartphones were from HTC but now I feel my choice was not that bad, S10+ is a great device with powerful camera and I am loving it...

Till now, I haven't attended any of the Samsung events but will try to attend them very soon..

My hobbies are watching football, reading books, photography..and more or less I consider myself as a normal user..

This community has a great potential and i will try my best to keep it more transparent and clean..

So,guys..help each other and be happy..keep smiling..

roopaanand
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi
vishal1978
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
not able to stop vibration notification
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
Thank you for sharing your intro with us. Your intro was really good to hear and it atleast helped me in understanding you better. Feeling very good to have you as a Brand ambassador of one of the best and the biggest Smartphone companies Samsung, in this Samsung Members. I wish you have a great journey ahead. All the best. 👍🏻
Promotions
wat is your opinion about samsung s10 lite.
0 Likes
Promotions
Bro, in terms of processor, its really good option to go for..but bit overpriced..overall good buy when you compare it with note10 lite..
0 Likes
fincast
Active Level 1
Promotions
sidharh,can you help me as my whats up suddenly stops working i had send complaints to helpline if whats up and Samsung but not getting any reply can you help me to short out my problem please
0 Likes
Promotions
Bro, let me guide you with few basic steps..

first check for WhatsApp update, if there is any pending update, then update your WhatsApp and try again
or
clear WhatsApp cache
or
if its feasible for you then go for reset apps prefrences (it won't delete any data, but all apps will come to default settings)
settings>applications>click at 3 dots>select reset apps prefrences
or
perform normal phone reset settings once
settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings

ye sab steps try kark dekho aap..
0 Likes
Promotions
Samsung is best mobile
0 Likes
fincast
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hello, my whatsapp is continuously crashing after I updated my phone software for Galaxy Note 9.
I am very much stuck in this lockdown time kindly help me in this regards. The photo is attached for your reference. I tried uninstalling and Installing again. Also resetting the application setting and Phone setting still it's not operating. Kindly help in this regard.
0 Likes
Promotions
https://www.android.gs/how-to-fix-whatsapp-that-keeps-crashing-on-your-samsung-galaxy-s10-plus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thedroidguy.com/how-to-fix-whatsapp-that-keeps-crashing-on-samsung-gala...

Bro, in 2 links me jo steps hai woh kark dekho aap.

Also clear data of WhatsApp

and check recently installed 3rd party apps..(such apps can also cause such issues)..
0 Likes