BRAND AMBASSADOR/INTRODUCTION

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 06:11 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Promotions
HI,
MEMBERS/DEAR FRIENDS..

So,let me introduce myself...yeah, I know, few users must be thinking, lo aa gaya ek aur post BA introduction ka..😆🤣..but this is my task and even you guys should know the real face behind Tony Stark aka Iron Man..😜

My name is Siddharth Abhishek and my native place is Patna, born and raised in Patna and did my Btech in biotechnology from Amity university, Noida in the year 2007.

Right now, I work as a Senior instructional designer and trainer in learning and development department, having 12 years of experience..

Coming to Samsung, I joined this community 7 or 8 months back..as S10+ is my first Samsung device and thankful to Samsung for giving me this opportunity to work as a BA..

Honestly, I never thought that i will go for Samsung as my previous smartphones were from HTC but now I feel my choice was not that bad, S10+ is a great device with powerful camera and I am loving it...

Till now, I haven't attended any of the Samsung events but will try to attend them very soon..

My hobbies are watching football, reading books, photography..and more or less I consider myself as a normal user..

This community has a great potential and i will try my best to keep it more transparent and clean..

So,guys..help each other and be happy..keep smiling..

26 Comments
rajxaviers
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
sir myself raj. sir if you or any of your freinds or whoever kindly help me. i bow to you all.
. galaxy store has 3dots on top right
. on opening it has a page called MY PAGE
. on opening it, it shows updates
. while going to update, last 3days i am trying its not updating
. it shows ERROR REPORT like ERROR PLS TRY LATER --113 OR
. LIKE --SHE:31FE944E029
. OR LIKE--- JAVA.IO.IOEXCEPTION:31FE944E012
I DNT KNOWCALL THESE
. ITRIED TO UPDATE FROM GOOGLE PLAYSTORE BUT it straight out opens yo my account, i mean skype, word, excel, powerpoint that needs to be updated as per galaxy store page
. i did change micsft psserd also and made same like skype
. if i am trying to close skype it shows ATE YOU SURE YOU EANT TO CLOSE MIC ACCOUNT??
. DEAR ALL PLEASE HELP ME . I AM USING J7 PRIME DMSUNG.
DEAR ALL , KINDLY WHTSAP ME 9733270520 AND SAME VALLING NO
. i cant buy again as i am from a very poor family.
pls help
. and playstore showing no updates as my updates notification are ON by default. ll
Look upto you Sir / All. regards n love
0 Likes
pakkachouhan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hello dear
0 Likes
pakkachouhan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
i need to know i have a50s newally purchaged ..would you tell me how can find screen recorder
0 Likes
sachigood
Active Level 1
Promotions
dear sir I need one information if give me the solution then I will win m31 mobile.
recently started Samsung the awesome find contest is running and task is collection of 6 cards so today I collected all card so what to do with next process. no body call receiving and replying sir. please help me.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
ranjshani
Active Level 3
Promotions
from gkp
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes