BRAND AMBASSADOR/INTRODUCTION

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 10:10 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Promotions
HI,
MEMBERS/DEAR FRIENDS..

So,let me introduce myself...yeah, I know, few users must be thinking, lo aa gaya ek aur post BA introduction ka..😆🤣..but this is my task and even you guys should know the real face behind Tony Stark aka Iron Man..😜

My name is Siddharth Abhishek and my native place is Patna, born and raised in Patna and did my Btech in biotechnology from Amity university, Noida in the year 2007.

Right now, I work as a Senior instructional designer and trainer in learning and development department, having 12 years of experience..

Coming to Samsung, I joined this community 7 or 8 months back..as S10+ is my first Samsung device and thankful to Samsung for giving me this opportunity to work as a BA..

Honestly, I never thought that i will go for Samsung as my previous smartphones were from HTC but now I feel my choice was not that bad, S10+ is a great device with powerful camera and I am loving it...

Till now, I haven't attended any of the Samsung events but will try to attend them very soon..

My hobbies are watching football, reading books, photography..and more or less I consider myself as a normal user..

This community has a great potential and i will try my best to keep it more transparent and clean..

So,guys..help each other and be happy..keep smiling..

26 Comments
khan69
Active Level 8
Promotions
u got Ur BA batch today ?
Promotions
Now I know why the username is "Sidhabhi" pheww!!
Congratulations! The community needs you.
Promotions
first four letter from both.....😀 anyway congratulations brother
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
wah hamara iron man ab jake pargat hua hai
brensas
Active Level 1
Promotions
salut
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Promotions
Wonderful having you here with us and thanks for finally joining the group😀.
śharan
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
dear friends iam having Samsung Galaxy A9 iam using it since 1year the camera is not that good wanna change my device please suggest me a good one
0 Likes
Promotions
Bro, if you are particularly looking for photography..then go for flagship device..S10 series is still good option(but battery performance will disappoint you) or prefer some other brand..