Original topic:

BAD SERVICE?

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 08:53 PM)
WaxxySamsung
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
Good day

Has anyone else had ridiculous service from Samsung and not received their added items when purchasing a new device?

I have been struggling since June.
14 Comments
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Promotions
yup, really bad 👎
0 Likes
Isabella0711
Active Level 2
Promotions
Good Day

I received your email address from one of your consultants on Facebook.

I really hope you can be of some assistance, I am at this point in full doubt in ever purchasing anything from Samsung again.

On the 5 Nov 2020 I purchased a Samsung Note 20 from Vodacom where they had a promotion that the phone comes with a free TV.

I originally bought this product as a gift for my sister, in which Vodacom explained how to redeem the TV, but not telling us that if the TV license is not on my name I will not be able to redeem the TV.

I was very disappointed in receiving a mail back from Samsung stating that my TV License does not match my Invoice and that I have to send through the correct documents and if the TV license is on my
Spouses name you would require an avadavat and Marriage certificate stating that we share a TV licence and that we married.

Now my sister redeemed the voucher with her TV license as she was the one that was going to use it along with the invoice that proofed I paid for the TV. Please see screen copy of this mail marked in Blue.

Dear valued Samsung customer,
thank you for your entry to the
Galaxy Note20 & 32" HD TV
competition.

Unfortunately the name on the proof of payment sent
does not match the ID and or the TV account details on
the SABC website.

Please can you send the right SABC TV license that is
linked to the name on the proof of purchase and ID.

If the TV license is in your spouses name, please send
us an affidavit and proof of marriage.

This is in accordance with SABC TV
License regulations. Refer to page no 6 & 7.

I then send through a second mail with my Invoice once again and all the requested documents for my spouse. I waited a few days and my trouble began all over again,
 I called to find out if y documents was received and once again to my surprise I was told sorry!!! You cannot get the product you paid for as Samsung requires The Purchaser to have
A TV license on their own name that matches the Invoice. I was the told that if I want the TV I need to take out an additional TV license that is on my name and I have to send through
The Invoice, my ID and proof of TV license being on my name…… Witch I did send through on the 28/11/2020.

I then waited a week as per your agent then to follow up again, to my surprise was told that they do have all my documents now, but my TV license and invoice does not match the redeemers
Credentials.
So I was told they now need a invoice from the redeemer that state she bought the phone from Vodacom, I then told your agent how is that now an issue cause the redeemer didn’t buy the product
I did and I am the one paying Vodacom not  my sister, so I am now so furious of being shunt around for the past month that I really have no option to just contact hello peter to expose Vodacom and
Samsung for false advertising and I refuse to pay for something that I did not get and Vodacom has to sort this issue out with Samsung cause I as the client was never told any of this nonsense when
I bought the product, Samsung has now cost me endless phone calls wasting my airtime and wasting my money by having me to take out a TV licence that was not nessesary to begin with, clearly
Samsung service providers does not know the SA law Regarding a TV license “License regulations to pg. 6&7” as per mail received.

I really hope someone at Samsung can guide me in the correct direction as I am now clueless who to speak to anymore and I told your agent that I do not have an Invoice for my siter to match he TV licence
As I was the purchaser of the product not her.

Please can you be so kind as to get back to me regards this as the Verify department is really clueless and they giving Samsung a bad name due to the numerous complaints on social Media.

Attached all my documents for the redeeming of the product I bought. 
0 Likes
vmessa786
Active Level 2
Promotions
ya its **bleep** bad. their customer service are the most pathetic ever. their supervisors are always working from home. I think 10 different consultants have my details but not one called me back. good luck coz I stopped buying their **bleep**.
0 Likes
WaxxySamsung
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
I've been struggling since July and still waiting to be called back... now I don't get any response and I can't chat to consultants....
0 Likes
Jonaveze
Active Level 2
Promotions
I tried today and they don't want to help me either. Samsung SA is a joke
Isabella0711
Active Level 2
Promotions
Will keep on there is a thing called consumers right.
0 Likes
Jonaveze
Active Level 2
Promotions
yep, having a law degree, I am fully aware of all our rights and how they are being violated. Unfortunately, it seems our country has no respect and for these rights because they know there are no repercussions.
0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hey

I'm struggling for 3 months now and thy emailed me to confirm my promotional UV sanitizer and HD tv for buying the Note 20 and long story short after thousands of emails and calls thy actually replied just to call me fraudulent and wanted all my proof of purchase and tv License once AGAIN and then they disappeared from earth...
so good luck and don't get your hopes up...
Isabella0711
Active Level 2
Promotions
Good Day

I received your email address from one of your consultants on Facebook.

I really hope you can be of some assistance, I am at this point in full doubt in ever purchasing anything from Samsung again.

On the 5 Nov 2020 I purchased a Samsung Note 20 from Vodacom where they had a promotion that the phone comes with a free TV.

I originally bought this product as a gift for my sister, in which Vodacom explained how to redeem the TV, but not telling us that if the TV license is not on my name I will not be able to redeem the TV.

I was very disappointed in receiving a mail back from Samsung stating that my TV License does not match my Invoice and that I have to send through the correct documents and if the TV license is on my
Spouses name you would require an avadavat and Marriage certificate stating that we share a TV licence and that we married.

Now my sister redeemed the voucher with her TV license as she was the one that was going to use it along with the invoice that proofed I paid for the TV. Please see screen copy of this mail marked in Blue.

Dear valued Samsung customer,
thank you for your entry to the
Galaxy Note20 & 32" HD TV
competition.

Unfortunately the name on the proof of payment sent
does not match the ID and or the TV account details on
the SABC website.

Please can you send the right SABC TV license that is
linked to the name on the proof of purchase and ID.

If the TV license is in your spouses name, please send
us an affidavit and proof of marriage.

This is in accordance with SABC TV
License regulations. Refer to page no 6 & 7.

I then send through a second mail with my Invoice once again and all the requested documents for my spouse. I waited a few days and my trouble began all over again,
 I called to find out if y documents was received and once again to my surprise I was told sorry!!! You cannot get the product you paid for as Samsung requires The Purchaser to have
A TV license on their own name that matches the Invoice. I was the told that if I want the TV I need to take out an additional TV license that is on my name and I have to send through
The Invoice, my ID and proof of TV license being on my name…… Witch I did send through on the 28/11/2020.

I then waited a week as per your agent then to follow up again, to my surprise was told that they do have all my documents now, but my TV license and invoice does not match the redeemers
Credentials.
So I was told they now need a invoice from the redeemer that state she bought the phone from Vodacom, I then told your agent how is that now an issue cause the redeemer didn’t buy the product
I did and I am the one paying Vodacom not  my sister, so I am now so furious of being shunt around for the past month that I really have no option to just contact hello peter to expose Vodacom and
Samsung for false advertising and I refuse to pay for something that I did not get and Vodacom has to sort this issue out with Samsung cause I as the client was never told any of this nonsense when
I bought the product, Samsung has now cost me endless phone calls wasting my airtime and wasting my money by having me to take out a TV licence that was not nessesary to begin with, clearly
Samsung service providers does not know the SA law Regarding a TV license “License regulations to pg. 6&7” as per mail received.

I really hope someone at Samsung can guide me in the correct direction as I am now clueless who to speak to anymore and I told your agent that I do not have an Invoice for my siter to match he TV licence
As I was the purchaser of the product not her.

Please can you be so kind as to get back to me regards this as the Verify department is really clueless and they giving Samsung a bad name due to the numerous complaints on social Media.

Attached all my documents for the redeeming of the product I bought.