Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Awaiting vouchers

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 03:42 PM)
samsunguZer
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
So disappointed at Samsungs service...I purchased the Samsung Note 20 in December and qualified for a free television..I have submitted the relevant documents and have phoned Samsung many times and was promised that the coupons or vouchers will be sent...Its the 17th of Feb and im still waiting...
Would have expected more from a huge company like Samsung...
Hope I can get some help on the way forward

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  samsunguZer 

Please send an email to zaestore@samsung.com with your order number or reference number for the TV claim. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Maddog59
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I am also waiting........ Shocking service
nel05
Active Level 1
Promotions
I'm also still waiting. phoned the call centre today only for them to try and tell me I don't qualify. This was not mentioned to me at all when it was processed or when I called them before to enquire on the hold up. No, instead they made me go and get another TV license for our household of 2 people. I have never been as disappointed in a service provider as I am today.. I question whether I will continue to buy Samsung products in future
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  samsunguZer 

Please send an email to zaestore@samsung.com with your order number or reference number for the TV claim. 

0 Likes
samsunguZer
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have sent many emails to the above email address as well as to verify@samsung.com.Unfortunately no response till now... who should i address it to?
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Promotions
Do you have a valod TV Licence @samsunguZer?
0 Likes
samsunguZer
Active Level 1
Promotions
yes sent all relevant documents to zaestore long time ago....
0 Likes
samsunguZer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes I have a valid tv license under my name
0 Likes
Elijah2
Active Level 1
Promotions
I'm also awaiting my TV from 2020 November, purchased the Note 20 ultra. I supplied all the relevant documents (TV licence etc) and still have not recieved my TV
0 Likes
Elijah2
Active Level 1
Promotions
Samsung make promises they are unable to keep
0 Likes