Original topic:

An employee

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 08:21 AM)
samsunglover2020
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Am a employee of samsung service centre. Always happy to help you. Will try my maximum to give answers to your queries... follow for morešŸ„°
9 Comments
Promotions
are you a samsung employee?are you joking?
0 Likes
Promotions
nop really am working in a service centre
0 Likes
Promotions
can you solve my device problem?
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Promotions
yup she/he is an employee of Samsung search her profile in the comments section you can find about it
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Where?And how to contact you
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
How can i ask you?
0 Likes
Promotions
comment here. i will rply
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Hi i am using S10 with a hard back case. Few days back when i removed my back cover the power key came out and for this purpose I visited service centre they told they need to change the entire display for just the power button. But my display is very good and not willing to spend 15k for that now. So I took the phone out to a mobile shop and he applied little glue to it and stuck it and now it's proper and working fine. So now my question is if buttons like power key, volume key come out will the water enter in the device during the rain or suppose if it falls in the water without any one of the keys.
0 Likes
Promotions
if the prbm is only with the outer key its possible to replace only outer key without opening handset. Even if power key and volume key removed water will not enter the handset.
0 Likes