Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A Lie!!!

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 01:45 PM)
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Truely unhappy about the services and promotions deals.

I upgraded to the advertised deals shown on TV constantly just to find out that Samsung doesnt not carry stock anymore after quering i was just told to read the terms again. 

I upgraded to this package to qualify for these specific deals and all my paper work shows that I qualify for these promotions. Why wasnt i even told that those deals were out of stock??

Vodacom and Samsung are a bunch of crooks!!!! Wont ever support these companies again!!!!! 
13 Comments
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Promotions
How can it expire? i was suppose to get both promotions as they advertised now only one has expired? that does not make any sense!!
0 Likes
MmaMok
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Vodacom Promotion is a Scam. I upgraded on the 3rd of November and promised to get Galaxy Note 20 with a 32" Samsung TV. Immediately I phoned I was told to wait for 4 -5 weeks. Today I am phoning only to be told I could have redeemed my TV before the 20th of November. So Vodacom people make deals with us to collect TVs for their own personal use. Thats Nonsense

I am very disappointed in Vodacom and I am migrating to a better service provider that can respect customers
RickyP
Active Level 1
Promotions
now that I am checking on this members app I see that there are so many people complaining over being conned with these deals. I made the same mistake. I'm still waiting since October for my TV. I will no longer be supporting your brand. I was about to purchase a very expensive TV and I will make sure to take my money elsewhere.
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Promotions
To date i have not received my TV!!! Useless and dissappointing!!!
0 Likes