Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A Lie!!!

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 05:59 PM)
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Truely unhappy about the services and promotions deals.

I upgraded to the advertised deals shown on TV constantly just to find out that Samsung doesnt not carry stock anymore after quering i was just told to read the terms again. 

I upgraded to this package to qualify for these specific deals and all my paper work shows that I qualify for these promotions. Why wasnt i even told that those deals were out of stock??

Vodacom and Samsung are a bunch of crooks!!!! Wont ever support these companies again!!!!! 
13 Comments
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
What promotion did you apply for and what package did you upgrade?
0 Likes
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Promotions
As advertised online, smart s +, they have changed their website deals since 3 weeks ago... Screenshot_20200918-144129_Chrome_3302.jpg
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Sorry, I just saw the attached.
0 Likes
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi guys, same thing here. I don't even see the "buy a note" tab like they instruct us to do. I have mailed verify@samsung.com This is the email I used last when I had the same issue claiming my buds with the S20 promotion. Note they haven't replied yet and I sent the mail 2 days ago. I adventurely managed to get the buds thing sorted after 5 month when I lodged a review on Hello Peter. I probably should have done this sooner. I will give them till Monday next week and then I will follow the Hello Peter process again.
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
I see there is also a acpgs@samsung.com email that verify included when they replied to me. perhaps you should include it if you mail verify@samsung.com
NickolasE
Active Level 3
Promotions
Was it with the Samsung Note 20 deal. The free Samsung 32" Smart TV?
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  HeidzJ 

You still qualify to process the Tv offer Valid from Sep 16. 2020 to Nov 06. 2020. 

1. Please check that your Samsung Account on the device is correct.

2. Uninstall the Samsung Members app, then re-install it again

3. Sign in with your Samsung Account on the Samsung Members app.

4. Check for the banner under "Benefits"

If the Banner does not appear, please send your Contact details, names, IMEI number and Proof of purchase to verify@samsung.com 

0 Likes
HeidzJ
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi, Thank you, I have now claimed my TV on this app but will have to see if i actually do receive it first... but also what about the UV Steriliser that was also suppose to come with the promotion???
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi HeidzJ 

There were two separate promotions running, so the UV sterilzer has expired .

0 Likes