Original topic:

32' HDTV REDEMPTION

(Topic created on: 12-15-2020 03:46 AM)
Yashmikat
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi

Has anyone else had difficulty with finding the option to redeem the 32inch HDTV on Samsung Members. I purchased my Note 20 LTE phone phone on the 13th December 2020. 

Please advise accordingly!

10 Comments
MmaMok
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
my darling I was just told I forfeited the deal. of which I was not told when I phoned the following day that I need to redeem it here. I can't even find where to redeem as well. This is just a scam
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Yashmikat

Kindly elaborate further on teh issues you have had trying to redeem this offer so we can assist you accurately?

0 Likes
Yashmikat
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
This is the only benefit that is being displayed. There is no option indicating where to redeem the TV or how to go about doing so.

Screenshot_20201215-170953_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Yashmikat 

Please try the following troubleshooting steps in order to process the TV Claim 

1. Please check that your Samsung Account on the device is correct.

2. Uninstall the Samsung Members app, then re-install it again

3. Sign in with your Samsung Account on the Samsung Members app.

4. Check for the banner under "Benefits"

If the issue still persists please send an email to verify@samsung.com with the following details: Name, Surname, Contact number, IMEI number, delivery address, Proof of purchase, TV License and ID copy 

0 Likes
slims
Active Level 1
Promotions
I upgraded my fone to a note 20 ultra in September 27th since then have produced imei no TV license proof plus invoice for fone on multiple occasions with no feedback from Samsung South Africa. I am still waiting its almost 10 weeks but no joy
I've been using Samsung devices for over 10yrs now but its my opinion I believe its a con a scam
0 Likes
slims
Active Level 1
Promotions
plus I bought 2 Samsung galaxy s20s as well
0 Likes
LucyLeibrandt
Active Level 1
Promotions
I called today after 7 weeks and I was not informed that I was declined. Firstly how do I get declined if all my documents are correct. I am no it going to leave it there. it is a breach of contract
0 Likes
Lelchikkk
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
we never got TV from September
0 Likes
Lelchikkk
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
this is **bleep**. Noone want to help
0 Likes