Original topic:

worst phone SAMSUNG A71

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 09:07 AM)
ayush2341
Active Level 1
Options
Others
This is too good phone that never hang , never black out display during exam and important time,never do a single thing without my choice, never creat virus, never het up, all responded to everything, never created its owne file, always supported my all app , never disconnect the call , the mic alwaysworks, the speker , audio jack alway give tooooooo goooooooood response , no phone in world could beat this , this phone always workson my comand ,this phone had never gave me such trouble inspite of service it has never created any problems at all ,i had to restartphones0 Only 10 times a day to get thing work but still it had never black out in exam or something important even after serving, the techexperts solution always worked and after that there was not at all problems ,this phone could beet iphone 13 , it is an incredible WORSTES PHONE ever.

This is translation:

IN EXPERIENCE IN USING THIS Disgust,Disheveled,Inscrutable,Ineffable, Disappoint,Impeccable,Indolent,Indefatigable,Incessant,Reckless,DisgruntledSAMSUNG A71 IS THE WORLD BIGEST GLICH FACTORY PHONE . MY S/R NO. IS ''RZ8N82SJB7E'' ITS NOT BEEN A MONTH AND 6 DAY THIS PHONE HAS A TRILLION OF GLICH. I HAD VISITED SAMSUNG SERVICES CENTRE 6 TIMES and REPRED ONCE BUT WITHIN 2 DAY IT SHOWNED ME MORE TROUBLE.
YOUR PHONE IS INTENSNAL PHONE IT CREATES VRIOUS IT SELF . YOUR SERVICE CENTRE IS NOT GIVING ME A PERMANENT SOLUTION. AND WASTING MY TIME . YESTERDAY I LOSS MY 30 MINUTES 'COZ OF THIS GLICH DURING MY EXAM .IT WAS NOT FIRST TIME. SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS PHONE I HAVE GATTING SERIOUS PROBLEMS. THIS IS WORLD WORSTES PHONE AND THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE BEFORE. YOUR PHONE IS GIVING ME SRIOUS TROUBLE AND I KNOW UR SERVICES CENTRE IS BUYING TIME ,SO THAT THE VALEDITY OF THIS PHONE OVERAND I CANT DO ANYTHING . U HAVE WASTED MY MOST IMPORTANT 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE DURING MY EXAM 'COZ OF UR PHONE,ETHER U RETURN THAT TIME OR U GEVE MEDOUBBLE REFUND . AND I DONT CARE OF UR POLICIES BECAUSE IF THIS COULD HAPPEN IN MY PHONE THEN THIS COULD HAPPEN IN OTHER ALSO

IF I DIDN'T GET REFUNDED THEN I'LL GO TO CONSUMER CORT AND I SEWER IN I'LL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG IN MY LIFE AND MY NEXT GENERATION ALSO. 
0 Likes
1 Comment
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Others
You are right Samsung all phone are very poor.