whould you like anime?

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 01:23 PM)
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Have you ever watched any anime?
If yeah then comment what was your 1st anime
Or would you rather prefer to read manga over anime?
17 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
😆😆😆 I had expected this answer. The term "Anime" in english refers specifically to animations produced in Japan. they are not just series with seasons, but all animated works produced in Japan are called Anime.
Now coming back, the original Ramayana: Legend of Prince Rama was actually produced by Yugo Sako. This was a Indo-Japanese traditional animation feature film. Actually the characters were designed by Moriyasu Taniguchi and music was composed by Vanraj Bhatia. Since, it had Japanase origin and connection, many consider it as an Anime. though, I agree it is not a pure anime, but still a half breed anime maybe😅😇😇
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Others
yeah but more likely just this animated movie has kinda a Japanese touch just because of this
0 Likes
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Others
today it's not like that even Chinese animations also considered as animes and korean as manhwas but yeah if we see the origin traditionally the anime refers to only japanese workers art itself
❤️❤️
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
and then, apart from this. one of my first animes were Detective Conan.
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Others
demon slayer, tower of god
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Others
that's nice one of my favourites both
0 Likes
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Others
do you read webtoon?
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Others
no not yet I didn't come over to manhwa yet it's like I rather go for manga as their were many interesting plots the make so yeah not yet