Original topic:

what is meant by Samsung for 2 Major Updates??

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 11:04 PM)
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Options
Others
As per fair policy, Major updates means something which doesn't prevails in market now, it may arrive in near future.
But
Samsung doing opposite, android pie is running in market but Samsung launching phones with Android oreo. After giving 2 OS updates, it will say 2 major updates have been completed.
Its 
Something where Samsung deceiving its customers by including old OS update in major updates.
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samsung M30 Mein update kab tak aaega
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
next time see the phone with the hardware and don't look the phone for the software.
just as you I used the a5 2017 just like you I went up a looked it hardware requirements according to my budget . but the hardware requirements does not meet up my pure requirements on that phone so I collected the money for the s9 so that it could meet up the hardware requirements. I want the phone that could meet up my requirements. this time I don't looked upon the software or the skin installed on the phone . that time I looked upon the hardware . software requirements is optional for me
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Others
I bought it because of Samsung pay..its the coolest feature I like. even I use Samsung pay for almost all payments.
since from last 3 months, my phone is slowing down
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
good
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
try to reduce the apps that have been preinstalled
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Others
in High budget, I will prefer Apple
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
ok that is good I like your thought
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Others
After 3 years u should Root your phone. and Uninstall bloatware. also u can try custom ROM out there.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
but bro Samsung pay will not work for him at all and he uses them most
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
don't give any rubbish ideas to him
0 Likes