Original topic:

what is meant by Samsung for 2 Major Updates??

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 11:09 PM)
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Options
Others
As per fair policy, Major updates means something which doesn't prevails in market now, it may arrive in near future.
But
Samsung doing opposite, android pie is running in market but Samsung launching phones with Android oreo. After giving 2 OS updates, it will say 2 major updates have been completed.
Its 
Something where Samsung deceiving its customers by including old OS update in major updates.
28 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
no every smartphone specially the android smart phone gets only two major updates . not only Samsung does it . but other company like one plus Google and vivo which has the android won't support the 3 major update due to the hardware problems
0 Likes
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Others
1+ 3T got pie beta that's 3 major update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
do you think that Samsung is ever gonna make three major updates for their device by the way . as Samsung ui is heavy
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
all company deceives the customer. they want us to buy the new devices only for the update . so before you go for the device make sure you can able to use for the longer period of time . I.E look the device according to the hardware. not by the software .

well one thing you tell me you took a7 2017 for the software or you went through its specs that could meet up your requirment
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Others
I bought Galaxy Grand Quatro in 2013 which has latest hardware available at that time. But samsung never updated software and then slowly by overburden of application updates - due to OS update-phone become slower and it become useless as smart phone. Loking Only for hardware is not helpful. J2(2018) is still not getting os update as promised.?
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Others
2 major updates is okay.
but Samsung is giving old os at launch time of phone when newer OS is available in market. it's better to launch at newer OS instead of older os
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes you are right I agree upon you
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Others
I buy my August 2017
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
the problem with it was it was launched in 6.0 android which was quiet dissatisfying but in time learned to use it as it best device for me on that time software should be optional for you always check the hardware always . hardware should be more primary for you and software should be secondary always remember
0 Likes