Original topic:

watch #MembersLive

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 07:27 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Others

Hello Members! 

I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. 

I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! 

We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and experts will share interesting tips, hacks and tricks around various topics. 
From mobile phone photography to technology, the sessions will be informative and fun. Exciting, right? 

Being a professional photographer, I’ll be talking about lighting for indoor mobile photography in the upcoming session. 

You’ll find it simple yet fun to do using everyday objects that you can find at home! 
Meet me live on Samsung Members on 15th May, at 5pm. 

live session will start at 5pm today.

see you soon

248 Comments
Others
sorry for the inconvenience but they were not releasing till March due to bug initially and now due to lockdown
0 Likes
Bungso
Active Level 4
Others
i think this year No update on galaxy a50..
Samsung ko india mai ban kar do..
Nahi chahiye Samsung smartphones..
hanko samsung ke device mai snapdragon vi nahi milta hai..😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
0 Likes
Others
sorry for the inconvenience but you will get the update soon
0 Likes
girishkum
Active Level 2
Others
hi
0 Likes
girishkum
Active Level 2
Others
pl. tell me more of samsung members. as a new comer, very little knowledge about this. too much time in my home as corona shut down . & thatswhy its possible to become member myself.
0 Likes
Others
first of all welcome, members is a place where you can upload your photos, get the latest news/information, contests, your views or complaints for Samsung and much more.
0 Likes
Others
you will be able to discover many things here
0 Likes
Venkat4046
Active Level 1
Others
hii
0 Likes
Others
heyy
0 Likes