Original topic:

watch #MembersLive

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 07:27 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Others

Hello Members! 

I’m Darshan Jaiswal, a Samsung Members Brand Ambassador. 

I’m here to share something super exciting with all of you! 

We will be hosting virtual workshops called #MembersLive on Samsung Members community where Brand Ambassadors and experts will share interesting tips, hacks and tricks around various topics. 
From mobile phone photography to technology, the sessions will be informative and fun. Exciting, right? 

Being a professional photographer, I’ll be talking about lighting for indoor mobile photography in the upcoming session. 

You’ll find it simple yet fun to do using everyday objects that you can find at home! 
Meet me live on Samsung Members on 15th May, at 5pm. 

live session will start at 5pm today.

see you soon

248 Comments
NareshMandla
Active Level 1
Others
manny time contact has been missing what's happening i have been saved by gmail but not understand why the contact is missing
0 Likes
Others
umm go to contacts app and on left side you will see three horizontal lines, click on it, then click on manage contact and sync contacts. enable all and sync. then after go back to the main menu and click on first option and select all contacts. try this out and let me know. if it doesn't w0rk then I will tell you another way
0 Likes
Others
Samsung isn't providing good service for My Samsung A50 smartphone. What are your views on it? Should I not be a fan of Samsung now?
0 Likes
Others
due to unavoidable circumstances, update got delayed. Samsung has also put a notice for the same. kindly check your notice section. 🙏🙏
0 Likes
Others
The point is I recieved Android 10 update, and phone's performance is low. Jaggy animations slow charging. Camera is 16 Megapixel instead of 25. No updates since month now.
0 Likes
Others
the new update will solve your problems for sure
Others
then how other mobile manufacturers are releasing the android update they can also say it lockdown no but they know how to treat customer
Others
When will I get new update?
0 Likes
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Others
Great Waiting For Another Session Thank You Bhai
Others
wow