Original topic:

very worse network issue

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 02:49 PM)
mkp555
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
I've a worse network problem in my galaxy m31 divice. I've tried all setting option to overcome from the issue for last 5 months since I've ordered. Not only my divice but all other galaxy m-series divices have the same issue. For the slow internet speed of all gsm provider especially in high speed connectivity area, we are unable to do usual work in daily basis.
I've seen you giving setting suggestion in reply to the post of Samsung members. Don't you think our invested money on your Samsung divice have some virtue. 
You are just launching new series of galaxy in the market. But only establishing a good display and camera facilty don't guarantee you to be good product in the market. It's processor should be the best to be used compete with every aspects of network connectivity of the world. I just want to tell you that the processor you've given, Exynos 9611, is such a worse processor that while low budget mobile phones are getting good speed internet, we, who have invested about 20k with a mid-budget range facing slow internet connection for the least thing browsing is also not possible.
So better, you not suggesting for any network set up in divice setting. And think on yourself and the marketing of your companies and also about the product/series that you have launched.
I want an immediate action on this issue. I just want a software update for solving the slow network connectivity problem immediately on my galaxy m31 divice and all other m-series divice.

1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Slow internet" issue please follow below given steps:

1. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

2. Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes