Original topic:

very Dissappointed with samsung customer service

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 10:37 AM)
Ank85
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
This is to let Samsung members aware that their customer service is worst.
I deposited my phone to the service center in Noida to get front camera fixed. They could not fix my front camera and moreover they spoiled my back camera and now in my phone both front and back camera not working. And they are citing motherboard issue and replacement cost going to be Rs 9500/-
My phone is just 1 year old and warranty got expired during the lock down. Could not visit the center within warranty because of lock down. Inspite of several followups i am not getting a resolution and everytime i get to heat excuses.
I am very very dissappointed with Samsung Customer Service. They do not have audacity to take the ownership of the issue. I want my phone in the same condition when i submitted. I want my back camera to be working because it has been spoiled by your customer service center.
I hope someone from samsung read this and it reaches to the highest level of escalation.
3 Comments
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Others
write mail to CEO desk, they will surely help you.And also write about about the warranty issues durle to covid
0 Likes
Ank85
Beginner Level 2
Others
I wrote.. I got a call too but post 1 call they never call back..:(
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes