Original topic:

tip for samsung

(Topic created on: 11-08-2017 06:43 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
Dear samsung,
This is in request for all our samsung mobiles. We appreciate your products for quality,brand mark etc.But Samsung customers as a smart phone users we expect to buy a mobile with good features obviously.So as a big brand you are obviously a tough competitor once. but now many mobile companies are introducing their mobiles and they are brought by customers considering the factors like budget, features etc.A tip for Samsung is most of customers first impression of purchasing a product is considering price factor and features. But the worst part with your company is your products are having only high prices instead of features. that is the reason why many companies are becoming tough competitors for u.so please think once and deliver the features for all mobiles of yours such that all your competitors will definitely couldn't reach you and you will be the number 1 company.i request samsung to enable all these features such that it will help you as well as your customers and they will only buy your products .please consider customer requests samsung.also we want samsung screen recording feature.10c76ce9-52b3-4508-be8f-5ea182249690.jpg
8 Comments
Prasenjit
Active Level 4
Others
Very well said. I absolutely agree with you.
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Others
👍
0 Likes
SJ789
Beginner Level 2
Others
Very correct, Another request is that please include good quality ear phones ( not basic one in mid range mobiles atleast ) and there is another request , the charger wire length which you are providing with the phone make it atleast one(1) metre . the chargers are coming with very short wires.
0 Likes
shubhamjangra
Active Level 5
Others
👍
0 Likes
Others
good suggestuons but i am afraid if samsung is goingvto listen to us.
0 Likes
TechnoMaster
Active Level 6
Others
if u see.. other region phones get better features and updates than us indians.. there old phones have super amoled screens while we got now some while ago..
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Others
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
We would like to inform you that Bixby is available on S8 series and Note 8 devices as it is depend on device hardware specification.
0 Likes
PHANTØM
Active Level 1
Others
i agree with that
0 Likes