Original topic:

sound quality

(Topic created on: 03-12-2017 01:44 PM)
VCS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
i recently update with Samsung C9 Pro everything excellent. Size awesome, Battery Good.. only draw back sound quality is very low even Samsung inbuilt ringtone is very low we need to keep full volume similar with Earphone sound quality is low when I called Samsung care they advised to test sound quality but I think same.

Please advise
IYER
4 Comments
varun
Active Level 3
Others
call *#0*# and diagnose your device
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
We're glad you reached out here with your concern. We would like to inform you that kindly check the performance of your device after following below mentioned steps:
1.Check device the Turn off all sounds option (Setting-->Accessibility-->Turn Of all sounds) and turn on it back.

2.Check Sound in volume setting >>setting-->sound setting-->volume.

3.Update Software through Kies, FOTA or Smart Tool.

4.Check device in safe mode. (While restarting handset when Samsung logo appear-long press volume down key until phone get on-check for few hours).If no issue in safe mode delete 3rd party app and then check.

If issue still persist, we request you kindly take backup of whole important data which is save in your phone internal memory via smart switch then perform “Reset”.
0 Likes
sen
Beginner Level 2
Others
done this activity more than 3 times.. still I'm facing the issue
0 Likes
sen
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi team,

After installed the last software.. my mobile phone ringtone volume reduced.. When i check with ur delars they told that don't download the softwares.. wat i want to do.. can u pls check the same and resolve this issue.. otherwise I'll switch over to other Mobile..
0 Likes