Original topic:

screen mode stop workin on my c9 pro

(Topic created on: 03-13-2017 09:49 AM)
viv
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
blue light filter and screen mode stop working on my samsung a9 pro what is the solution?
3 Comments
Asok
Active Level 8
Others
mention correctly a9 pro or c9 pro
0 Likes
Asok
Active Level 8
Others
If problem persists go to Samsung service centre
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device performance may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes