Original topic:

samsung s4 my first phone

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 01:15 PM)
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Options
Others
I brought it in my graduation waging a war against my dad.
That's my first galaxy experience, the device was soo good and features are top notch and first in segment.we've got a lot to get through. This phone is choc-a-block with features.

Features i liked the most in my S4:

1) Last year's Smart Stay technology, where the front-facing camera would monitor your eyeballs and dim the screen when you weren't looking at it, has been enhanced.

2) So now, if you're watching video and your peepers stray, Smart Pause stops playback until you look back again, at which point it smoothly restarts. At first, this seems like a gimmick too far – pressing pause while you watch isn't difficult but in practice this...well, it works, which is the best we can say about it. It's activated by watching your eyes and your head, so it can see when you've turned your face away.

3)  The same tech is used in conjunction with the accelerometer so that when you reach the bottom of a web page, tilting the phone scrolls the content up for you. You can also, and this is cool, tip your head to achieve the same result – handy if the phone is on the table. It works the other way if you need to scroll up the screen to read the top of the page again.

I wish these features should be there in next galaxy.
0 Likes
0 Comments