Original topic:

samsung galaxy m31s

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 08:18 PM)
sukhirana007
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Phone is taking approximately 140 minutes for charging instead of 100 minutes as claimed by company. It seems 25 W charger is not doing the job. If you guys have any solutions please share it.
Thanks in anticipation.
32 Comments
Others
Lol you should have noticed that "*" which means conditions apply. They will say in Lab conditions.

It's pretty normal time to charge a 6000mah powerhouse.

My Note 10+ have 4500Mah still it takes around 100 minutes to charge (No need to mention it's a flagship device).

Also the charging speed depends on usage, Ambient temperature etc.
sukhirana007
Active Level 3
Others
yes you are partially right that's why I said 100 minutes otherwise company claims is 95 minutes. secondly with 25 W charger difference of 40 -50 minutes is too much. And time I mentioned is taken during switch off mode.
0 Likes
Others
Temperature (Ambient) doesn't change when ur phone is off. Right?
0 Likes
sukhirana007
Active Level 3
Others
temperature of device changes when it is switch off moreover I think temperature of 25-32 is in idle range.
0 Likes
Others
Are bhai Ambient Temp means Room temperature...
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
company not claim full charge in 100 minute
and 140 minute is correct timing to get full charge
0 Likes
sukhirana007
Active Level 3
Others
Sir, this if for your kind information .
0 Likes
sukhirana007
Active Level 3
Others
here you can see time of charging is mentioned as 97 minutes but as vocal for local said this comes with * conditions but despite that time of 140 minutes(minimum) or more is too much as per claim of company.
Regards
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
this is who?
who replied to you, if someone write Samsung india it doesn't mean, it is official replied, if its really from Samsung india, then it should have blue tick beside name
by the way companies never claim anything on social media if the claim then it will be available on official site