Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung e-store service

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 10:47 AM)
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Options
Others
I have been trying to redeem my e-store voucher for a week now. And Samsung just keeps telling me they have problems. Worst service i ever received from Samsung SA!
Resolved!
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Pieter77

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

maryke
Active Level 4
Others
same here then that is wrong then its fine, then you will get sms in 24/72 hours. but seems more like years or never
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Estelleeras 

Please take a screenshot of the error message you are getting when trying to claim and mail it to zaestore@samsung.com with your voucher code. 

0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Others
Hi Maps_sam07

I've received 2 tracking reference number via email.
24HD843R0
and
29ZVA9MVP

IMEI : 351684180250777
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Pieter77 

The first tracking number (24HD843R0) is for the E-voucher, which was rejected due to mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase nor showing the purchase date. 

The second tracking number ( 29ZVA9MVP) is for the UV sterilzer, also rejected for mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase not showing date of purchase. 

0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Others
oky thanx but what must be done now because i dit send the the correct proof of payment to a couple if emails and i haven't received any response back from tha
0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Others
Hi Maps_sam07

Its been so long and i have been sending emails of my proof of purchase to so meny people and to so many different email addresses and according to me the date of purchase and IMEI nr is clearly visible....
Can you please try to help me coz sending proof to verify@samsung.com is not helping me at all
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
i just sent an email
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
probably going to take weeks for a response.
0 Likes
Gutsy1
Beginner Level 2
Others
I also been struggling to redeem my e-store voucher
0 Likes