Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung e-store service

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 11:01 PM)
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Options
Others
I have been trying to redeem my e-store voucher for a week now. And Samsung just keeps telling me they have problems. Worst service i ever received from Samsung SA!
28 Comments
maryke
Active Level 4
Others
dont think we are going to receive it, because i have sent emails phoned them and then they told me 24/72 hours i will get email i am still waiting
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Others
Yes no urgency. Probably going to tell us the 1000 vouchers is already been given out.
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
they have had the same store from the 10th of September. how long does it take?
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
update: i got my uv sterilizer purchased with the voucher. my R4k voucher code still invalid. this is so annoying
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
spoke to Samsung again this morning. and they told me that the offer expired! i received my code on the 10th and have been struggling ever since! Samsung keeps telling me they will get back to me. and nobody u mean nobody phones me back. this is the worse service ever! Samsung SA does not care about their customers satisfaction!
0 Likes
ThomasM
Active Level 1
Others
I found that emailing them helps a lot. I tweeted and got the email address in my DMs... try everything... "buds" are finally on their way... I holding my breath... would've wanted the G Watch 3 but fell short!
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
i have sent numerous emails. get no reply from them
0 Likes
ThomasM
Active Level 1
Others
Pleas also try calling them then...I'm sorry about that...
0 Likes
ThomasM
Active Level 1
Others
next is my uv sterilizer!?😧
0 Likes