Estelleeras
Active Level 2
I have been trying to redeem my e-store voucher for a week now. And Samsung just keeps telling me they have problems. Worst service i ever received from Samsung SA!
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Maps_sam07

Hi  Estelleeras 

Please take a screenshot of the error message you are getting when trying to claim and mail it to zaestore@samsung.com with your voucher code. 

View solution in original post

Hi  Pieter77

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

Hi   HarleyQ 

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

Hi  Pieter77 

The first tracking number (24HD843R0) is for the E-voucher, which was rejected due to mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase nor showing the purchase date. 

The second tracking number ( 29ZVA9MVP) is for the UV sterilzer, also rejected for mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase not showing date of purchase. 

28 Comments
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
We've been trying just to get our vouchers for the past 2 weeks

Hi   HarleyQ 

hi Maps_sam07 my ref. no. is 29OCHVMEM
hi Maps_sam07 any update on mine?

Hi  HarleyQ 

We are not able to pick up anything on this tracking number, please provide your IMEI number ?

Hi  HarleyQ 

We are not able to pick up anything on this tracking number, please provide your IMEI number ?

Hi Maps_sam07. That is the tracking no. that was provided to me by your system and again by the live chat person when i provided my IMEI no. and that is the tracking no. i used in my email to yout verify email address and if i give you my IMEI no. now you wil probably give me a new tracking no. and i will have to resend my documents using the new tracking no. i think this is a tacktick samsung is using to get out of giving its client what they've promised.
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
@Samsung SA can you please respond!
Pieter77
Active Level 2
I'm struggling to get a E-Store voucher... I've try to call and I've sent emails to all the email addresses that I could find of them but stil no reply from ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ