Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung e-store service

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 10:47 AM)
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Options
Others
I have been trying to redeem my e-store voucher for a week now. And Samsung just keeps telling me they have problems. Worst service i ever received from Samsung SA!

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Estelleeras 

Please take a screenshot of the error message you are getting when trying to claim and mail it to zaestore@samsung.com with your voucher code. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Pieter77

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

View solution in context

Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi   HarleyQ 

Please provide us with your tracking number or IMEI number to check the status of your voucher. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  Pieter77 

The first tracking number (24HD843R0) is for the E-voucher, which was rejected due to mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase nor showing the purchase date. 

The second tracking number ( 29ZVA9MVP) is for the UV sterilzer, also rejected for mismatch of IMEI number and Proof of purchase not showing date of purchase. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
28 Comments
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
Others
We've been trying just to get our vouchers for the past 2 weeks
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi   HarleyQ 

0 Likes
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
Others
hi Maps_sam07 my ref. no. is 29OCHVMEM
0 Likes
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
Others
hi Maps_sam07 any update on mine?
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  HarleyQ 

We are not able to pick up anything on this tracking number, please provide your IMEI number ?

0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Others

Hi  HarleyQ 

We are not able to pick up anything on this tracking number, please provide your IMEI number ?

0 Likes
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
Others
Hi Maps_sam07. That is the tracking no. that was provided to me by your system and again by the live chat person when i provided my IMEI no. and that is the tracking no. i used in my email to yout verify email address and if i give you my IMEI no. now you wil probably give me a new tracking no. and i will have to resend my documents using the new tracking no. i think this is a tacktick samsung is using to get out of giving its client what they've promised.
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Others
@Samsung SA can you please respond!
0 Likes
Pieter77
Active Level 2
Others
I'm struggling to get a E-Store voucher... I've try to call and I've sent emails to all the email addresses that I could find of them but stil no reply from 🤬🤬