Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung UA43TUE60FKXXL

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 10:43 AM)
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Any one using this model? How's the picture quality, display and overall performance.
0 Likes
8 Comments
kataijahar
Active Level 5
Others
hey tell name
what is this check your device name in setting , about phone
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Others
It's a smart TV
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Quality wise you no need to worry about Samsung. I have 2 Samsung TVs and picture quality is awesome compared to Sony bravia series models. Idk and used other brands so I'm comparing these 2.
But sound quality is not good in Samsung. The dolby digital surround which feels great in Sony bravia series is not good in Samsung.
Samsung TVs runs on tizen os so you get limited set of apps unlike other brands. But all ott platforms available.
The WiFi reception, bt pairing is fast in Samsung compared to Sony.
The interface in Samsung will be between the smart TV and led TV.. So, it will be easier for elders too.. My grandfather easily understood after 2-3 attempts.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Others
thanks for the long review.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
😝😝😁😁
0 Likes
Sreejithu
Beginner Level 2
Others

Do not buy this TV. I have replaced the TV twice and now the board is not working. They have replaced it yesterday. Now it has multiple features not working... The support is really bad. Te board replacement took 9 days...!! Now I am facing below issues.

1. Voice assistant button is not working on remote

2. Software update option is greyed out and not able to select it.

3. Bose sound bar connected as optical is not getting detected by the TV. Sound is played in the sound system but the  Samsung remote is not able to control it

4. Film maker mode is showing up some time under picture modes.

5. reset option will ask for 4 digit pin to enter and it is 0000. But there will not be any pop up keyboard which has number earlier is not showing up.

0 Likes
Sreejithu
Beginner Level 2
Others

The picture quality will come in only when the TV works. They have replaced my TV twice and now after 2 months main board is not working. It took 9 days for them to replace it and have lot of issues with new board. Have raised a ticket and waiting for the remedy. I had an option to buy LG but gone for Samsung . I made a terrible mistake by buying this low quality TV.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
been using samsung TV's from years 1 is 8yr old (led), 2 are smart 5 & 2yrs respectively. no issues till now except sound quality as i said before .
0 Likes