Original topic:

s10+ complimentary damage protection

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 11:02 AM)
EddyH
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I was told that with this purchase I will get the Samsung device damage protection for 1 year and it will be added after few days. But still nothing added and no notification.
7 Comments
ShouLie
Active Level 1
Others
Typical lies..
0 Likes
Others
Hi, How did you get this complimentary damage protection? For my phone I have got an accidental damage or theft protection insurance and I got all the papers at the time of purchase itself.
0 Likes
EddyH
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi, Samsung offers a 1 year complimentary damage protection for those who bought a s10+ before June 1st.
They are suppose to send a confirmation or something but I've still received anything.
0 Likes
ishwor2015
Active Level 2
Others
guyz does pubg works smoothly on your phone cause mine has a problem.. exynos verson
0 Likes
TGWFJ
Active Level 3
Others
You can check it in samsung memebers app itself, theres a samsung care+ button on self care section. It should show the start and end date of your damage protection period
0 Likes
TGWFJ
Active Level 3
Others
It will take you to a page like this
0 Likes
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Others
hi even i bought the device on the promotion by Samsung as they are giving 1 Yr complimentary damage proteciton plan. i tried to register after purchase but website wasn't loading. and now when i try to register in Samsung care it says your purchase completed more than 30days so invalid.

is it a reason for not giving what they have offered.
0 Likes