Others
Stop selling exynos 
Stop selling exynos 
Stop selling exynos 
Stop selling exynos 

엑시 노스 판매 중지

Samsung very bad with exynos 

Im in Bahrain 

I will not deal with Samsung after this start and the weak and racist processor

التوقف عن بيع معالج اكسينوس في الشرق الاوسط 

5 Comments
RescueSheep
Active Level 3
Others
I agree I just bout s20 plus last week in bahrain and it has poor performance to what I've seen on snapdragon
momamh12345
Active Level 1
Others
I did not buy s20 ultra because he arrived at us with a very weak processor and at the same price in America, Korea and China with a processor that is twice as powerful as I would take the order of China and talked to the agent about paying you money for the guarantee He told me we will not give you a guarantee if you want to take from the agency with the Exynos processor unfortunately Samsung It will decrease in the future if it continues the same approach
0 Likes
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Others
Just wait until the borders open, and then have a friend who is travelling to the US buy you the phone there
0 Likes
momamh12345
Active Level 1
Others
I can purchase from a hong kong but a warranty issue is not available in my area
0 Likes
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Others
well, actually I have friends from Korea and china, and Samsung is actually more expensive there than US, also UK is a bit expensive, but in the gulf its same as US but we get the cheap and weak exynos chipset while US get the Snapdragon.