Original topic:

regarding the worst samsung customer support

(Topic created on: 01-26-2021 12:01 PM)
Mrunique
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hie guys I have bought a Samsung galaxy m31s during its launch day 8+128gb online the worst ever phone ever. Every 2 months a new problem gets added to the phone after the usage of first 2 months the phone gets automatically restarted on its own when I'm middle of something sometimes it turns on in few min and some times it take overnight which is very disappointing and now automatically a error appears on screen saying no sim card inserted sometimes I get network in a fraction of seconds and sometimes it takes more then 5min if ur in a hurry and want to make any payments imagine the pain 
When I took it for service center no proper response the service center guy is claiming 1300 just to diagnose the problem and he claims that he could see the moisture content in the phone and asking me to replace the charging port idk what logic he wants to prove it to me
When ppl on high financial risk buys this brand new phone imagine the pain he has to go through 
Worst Samsung phones and worst customer support as well please never go for Samsung.
20 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Others
If he says he saw moisture in the port , then whose fault do u think is ? Did the company gave inbuilt moisture ?
And if u think it very buggy , then i shall tell u that i did not face even one issue since august.
Mrunique
Active Level 1
Others
if u did nt face any issues thats great. if he could see some moisture content in my phone then the my phone shouldn't charge at all but it is still charging fine and working fine but at least twice a week I face this auto restart problem.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Others
This seems some software error . Isn't it?
0 Likes
Mrunique
Active Level 1
Others
I guess so bro but they r claiming to change some hardware parts
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Others
Yeah i also think that many people say samsung's customer care is not good
0 Likes
1krishna