Original topic:

processor / refresh rate / A great regret

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 09:21 AM)
nblnoteuser
Active Level 3
Options
Others
we pay a heft amount of money for this device and the device limits with adaptive refresh rate.where the phone decides when it will use 120 Hertz and not us..very disappointing, even some time i feel the phone lags .we can't use the full resolution with 120 hertz which we think they do to get better battery life.and what we still get is battery drains.where is the point samsung? the 120 hertz feeling is not here,even budget phones work better in terms of refresh rates... and in case of processor we get exynos processor for the same amount of money paid by users who has snapdragon. having snapdragon solves most of the heating and issues.samsung gains money by putting their own processors and they thinks users like us will buy whatever they do.. this will be my last samsung phone . I was loyal to you samsung. from s1 to note 20 ultra. I had all those phones.a great regret.
6 Comments
sahan1
Active Level 1
Others
Same here. been too loyal and already feel like returning the phone
sahan1
Active Level 1
Others
https://youtu.be/nIgu1Ge1llI
Note 20 Ultra teardown video. No cooling chamber also
nblnoteuser
Active Level 3
Others
see the message from samsung " Thank you for contacting us at Samsung Gulf CEO Channel.

We are always working on improving our customer experience and providing assistance wherever we could and we apologize for the inconvenience. However, please note that the dedicated fingerprint option in the secure folder has been removed for the purpose of development, security, and adding new features. "
0 Likes
Sams10001
Active Level 2
Others
same here !!!!
Sams10001
Active Level 2
Others
no more samsung! unbelievable how much I'm pissed off from my pre order
nblnoteuser
Active Level 3
Others
glad they came with Samsung s20 fe with snapdragon and 120 hertz,we people are to be blamed for buying this expensive phone which is note 20 ultra 5g exynos.
0 Likes